BELLEVUE, WA, April 12, 2022 — Anker, the world’s #1 mobile charging brand (1), today launched the Anker 757 PowerHouse, the world’s most advanced and longest-lasting portable battery generator.
World’s Longest-lasting Battery
- Over 3,000 full charging cycles without noticeable reduction in capacity – 6 times the industry average
- 50,000 hour rating on all electronic components – 5 times the industry average
- 5-year warranty – 3 years longer than the industry average
“When we introduced the first portable power station to the market seven years ago, we never knew how popular this category would become,” said Steven Yang, CEO of Anker Innovations. “The Anker 757 PowerHouse represents a new class of portable battery generators far beyond basic wattage metrics. From its high power output and multiple connections to Anker’s proprietary fast charging technology and long-lasting battery materials, this is a product that’s been designed from the ground up to deliver consistent power for years and years.”
Longer Battery Life Span
The Anker 757 PowerHouse is powered by a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery like those used in modern long-range electric vehicles. LiFePO4 batteries have longer life spans and offer improved discharge and charge efficiency compared to Lithium-Ion.
The battery in the Anker 757 PowerHouse is rated to last at 100 percent capacity for up to 3,000 full charging cycles, 6 times the industry average.
Durability to Go the Distance
The Anker 757 PowerHouse was built using an automotive-grade aluminum alloy that is corrosion and temperature resistant, providing unmatched durability.
Anker’s new portable power station was also developed using industrial design standards, meaning every electronic component is rated at 50,000 hours of life expectancy. This is 5 times the industry average.
The Anker 757 PowerHouse offers an unprecedented 5-year full device warranty, 3 years longer than the industry average.
Fast and Flexible Recharge Options
Unlike other Power Stations in the market that require multiple hours to recharge, the Anker 757 PowerHouse can be charged from zero capacity to over 80 percent in just 1 hour. The rapid recharge is possible through HyperFlash technology, a bi-directional inverter that draws power from the standard AC plug at faster speeds.
The 757 also integrates Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for faster and more efficient solar recharging. According to Anker lab test data, the 757 can recharge from 0% to 80% with maximum input power with as little as 3.6 hours of direct sunlight.
Endless Energy Using The Sun
The Anker 757 will be compatible with the soon-to-be-launched Anker 625 Solar Panel. These Monocrystalline panels will provide up to 100W of power, but three solar panels can also be connected to deliver up to 300W of power, charging the Anker 757 PowerHouse up to 80 percent in just 3.6 hours.
Anker 757 Product Specifications:
- 6*AC Outlets (Total 1500W output power/1229Wh capacity)
- 1x USB C 100W Port
- 1x USB C 60W Port
- 4x USB A Ports (12W Each)
- 1x Car Port (120W Max)
- AC Input 1000W
- Max Solar Power 300W
- Dimensions/Weight: 46.3 x 23.9 x 28.8 cm / 18.2 x 9.4 x 11.3 in — 19.9 kg / 43.8 lb
Anker 625 Solar Panel Specifications:
- Integrated USB-C port delivers 15W of direct power
- XT-60 Output: 100W (can be combined for up to 300Ws)
- USB-A Output: 1x USB-A 12W
- USB-C Output: 1x USB-C 15W
- Dimensions: 525 x 470 x 85 mm (Folded); 1446 x 525 x 45 mm (Unfolded)
- Weight: 5kg / 11lbs
Price & Availability
(1) Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
About Anker Innovations
Anker Innovations is a global leader in charging technology and a developer of unique, consumer electronic products that support premium audio, mobile entertainment and the emerging smart home space. This innovation is being led by its six key brands: Anker, AnkerWork, eufy, Nebula, Soundcore and now, AnkerMake. More information on Anker Innovations and its various brands can be found at anker.com.