eufy Security, Anker Innovations’ smart security brand, has announced it is partnering with Ecologi, the subscription-based carbon offsetting platform, this Earth Day to plant trees in core reforestation sites around the world.Continue reading
The AnkerMake M5 3D Printer becomes one of the most successfully funded projects on Kickstarter
The AnkerMake M5 3D printer has raised over $8MM, making it the most funded 3D printer and the second most funded Technology project on Kickstarter.com.Continue reading
Anker Innovations Wins Six Red Dot Awards for Outstanding Product Design
BELLEVUE, WA, April 1, 2022 — Anker Innovations, a leader in mobile charging technology and consumer electronics, announced today that it has been awarded the 2022 Red Dot Product Design award for six of its latest products under four of its consumer brands: Anker, eufy, Soundcore and Ankerwork. The Red Dot awards honor products that showcase creative and innovative design without sacrificing functionality and performance. Below is an overview of the Anker Innovations devices selected for the award.
- Anker 655 USB-C Hub (8-in-1): This hub features a unique faux leather exterior, a braided nylon cable, and all-new Earthy White and Charcoal Gray color options. Its soft and sustainable PU material with leather texture wraps the minimalist-designed body. Packed with 8 expansion interfaces, the T-shaped connector cable saves space and reduces workspace clutter.
- Soundcore Frames: The open-ear audio glasses by Soundcore deliver a convenient and comfortable way to enjoy music while maintaining awareness of the user’s surroundings. The audio temples are designed for a universal fit, while the interchangeable frames and standardized quick-release hinges allow the users to easily switch between frame designs depending on their style and situation.
- eufy Security Video Smart Lock: The eufy Video Smart Lock integrates fingerprint entry, video surveillance, two-way communications and a doorbell into a single DIY security solution. With a 2K resolution camera, facial recognition, intuitive fingerprint unlocking, and auto-lock functionality, the eufy Video Smart Lock incorporates best-in-class technology into a sleek, industrial design that is functional, yet stylish.
- Anker PowerConf H700: The AnkerWork PowerConf H700 represents an integrated solution for video conferencing. The headset features hybrid noise cancellation, automated meeting transcription, smart muting, and extended battery life into a lightweight, but sturdy design that users can comfortably wear all day.
- Ankerwork B600 Video Bar: The AnkerWork PowerConf B600 is an all-in-one remote communication and collaboration video bar that is specially customized for personal workspaces. It declutters the desk space by combining four powerful functions: a high-definition conference camera, intelligent noise reduction microphone array, high-quality speakers, and built-in automated lighting. The B600 easily docks onto monitors or a tripod to make the user look and sound their very best.
- Ankerwork PowerConf C200 & C202: The AnkerWork PowerConf C200 and C202 combine several devices into one streamlined solution for efficient and quality remote working. They seamlessly integrate a camera, speaker, and microphone into an all-in-one device that just requires one USB cable. The mic picks up and isolates vocal audio from inevitable background noises.
About Anker Innovations
Anker Innovations is a global leader in charging technology and a developer of unique, consumer electronic products that support premium audio, mobile entertainment and the emerging smart home space. This innovation is being led by its six key brands: Anker, AnkerWork, eufy, Nebula, Soundcore and now, AnkerMake. More information on Anker Innovations and its various brands can be found at anker.com.
About the Red Dot Design Award
The Red Dot Design Award is one of the biggest design competitions in the world. In three disciplines, participants submit products, communication projects and brands as well as prototypes and concepts. The distinction “Red Dot” is an internationally recognised seal of excellent design. Additional information can be found at www.red-dot.org.
Anker Innovations’ Brands Unveil New Product Lineup at CES 2022
- Anker: Makes a New Years Resolution to lead the portable power station segment in 2022
- AnkerWork: Launches first all-in-one video conferencing bar to feature built-in lighting
- eufy Security: Announces first two-camera, smart battery doorbell to feature both a visitor camera and a package camera.
- Nebula: Unveils first truly portable laser projector to deliver 4K entertainment anywhere
Bellevue, WA – Jan 4, 2022 – Anker Innovations, a global leader in mobile charging and consumer electronics, today unveiled new products from its brands Anker, AnkerWork, eufy Security and Nebula. This includes an AI-powered video conferencing bar with built-in lighting; a smart video doorbell with two cameras; and a portable 4K laser projector featuring AndroidTV.
These products and others will be on display in Las Vegas during the Pepcom media event ahead of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
The AnkerWork B600 utilizes an all-in-one design that combines a 2K camera, 4 mics array, built-in speakers and supplemental light bar. Ideal for use either at home or at personal office space, the compact design easily sets atop an external monitor. Once connected using USB-C, the B600 can be used with most current video conference platforms to provide vibrant video and crystal clear audio while keeping the desk uncluttered.
The B600’s VoiceRadar™ technology combined with dynamic beamforming and an A.I. algorithm allows users to achieve full-duplex, clear calls in noisy environments, while the 2K capable video camera offers auto-focus, FOV adjustment, and image enhancement while also utilizing the camera’s MagicSight™ technology for automated lighting adjustment including brightness and color temperature.
The AnkerWork B600 is slated to launch in the US for $219.99, in the UK for £219.99 and in the EU for €229.99. It can be pre-ordered on Ankerwork.com starting from today and will be sold on Amazon.com, Ankerwork.com and other retail partners around the world on January 25th.
Anker 535 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 512 Wh)
The new 535 Portable Power Station is Anker’s first all around power storage solution that features a rugged design, multiple charging ports, and a built-in lighting bar. With 512Wh of power, the 535 is able to charge any mobile device including smartphones, tablets, and laptops as well as small appliances and medical equipment such as CPAP machines. This makes it an ideal tool for situations when there is no access to electricity during outdoor activities (camping, tailgating, etc), blackouts, or natural disasters.
Using a premium LFP battery at its core, the 535 Portable Power Station can endure over 3000 charging cycles, providing 6 times longer lifespan than the previous iterations of the PowerHouse. It features 4 AC and 1 DC power outlets, as well as 3 USB-A ports and a 60W USB-C Power Delivery charging port.
The 535 Portable Power Station is available in the US only, on Amazon and Anker.com for $499.
eufy Security Video Doorbell Dual
eufy’s Dual Camera Video Doorbell aims to help fight the problem of porch piracy by not only providing a front 2k facing camera, but also a second 1080P downward-facing camera to keep an eye on packages that have been delivered to a user’s front door. The front-facing camera utilizes a 160-degree field-of-view (FOV) while the downward-facing camera’s 120-degree FOV can clearly display and monitor the packages.
In order to protect the home and un-retrieved packages, the Video Doorbell Dual uses radar and PIR technology to help more accurately detect humans and reduce false alarms by 95%, while also allowing for family and friends to be recognized using advanced A.I. technology. The included A.I. technology can also identify packages and remind users that a package is waiting for pickup. As with all Eufy video products, there is no monthly fee and the included Homebase 2 provides 16GB of local, encrypted storage that remains inside the home.
The Eufy Dual Camera Video Doorbell is slated to launch in the US on February 8th for $259.99, in the UK and EU on February 16th for £229 and €249. It will be sold on Amazon.com, eufylife.com and other retail partners around the world.
Nebula Cosmos Laser Series
The Nebula Cosmos Laser and Cosmos Laser 4K are the company’s first pair of premium laser, long-throw projectors. The flagship model, the Nebula Cosmos Laser 4K features 4K UHD resolution while the standard model Nebula Cosmos Laser offers 1080P FHD resolution. The arrival of laser technology brings a new evolution to Nebula’s projector offerings.
Both models are powered by a laser phosphor light source, providing 2,400 ANSI lumens of brightness while utilizing a simple, easy-to-use and familiar AndroidTV 10 interface that provides access to over 7,000 mainstream apps. These include popular streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney + and many more. To complete the full-entertainment experience, the projectors feature built-in immersive audio, providing two, 10-watt and two, 5-watt speakers in the Cosmos Laser 4K and two, 10-watt speakers in the Cosmos Laser.
The Nebula Cosmos Laser 4K and Cosmos Laser will be available for pre-purchase on Kickstarter, beginning on January 11th and lasting through mid-March. Following the 45-day campaign, the Nebula Cosmos Laser 4K and Cosmos Laser projectors are slated to be available for $2,199 and $1,599, respectively on Amazon and SeeNebula.com as well as through select retail partners. The Cosmos Laser 4K will also be available in the UK for £2,199, and in the EU for €2,199.
About Anker Innovations
Anker Innovations is a global leader in charging technology and a developer of unique, consumer electronic products that support premium audio, mobile entertainment and the emerging smart home space. This innovation is being led by its five key brands: Anker, AnkerWork, Eufy, Nebula and Soundcore. More information on Anker Innovations and its various brands can be found at
AnkerWork is focused on improving the hybrid work experience, by bringing collaboration solutions to the personal workspace. This includes speakerphones, headsets, video solutions and more. Additional information can be found at ankerwork.com
From laser-guided robotic vacuum cleaners to wireless security systems, eufy is focused on building easy-to-use smart home devices and appliances designed to enhance people’s lives. More information about eufy can be found at eufylife.com.
Nebula represents an exciting new class of smart, portable entertainment products. This includes Nebula’s popular line of high-definition projectors. These devices are breathing new life into the projector space in 5 key ways: beautiful and portable designs, incredible sound, amazing battery life, rich content and smart A.I. For more information, please visit SeeNebula.com.
Anker, AnkerWork, eufy and Nebula are trademarks of Anker Innovations Limited. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.